How to manage transfer requests from another school

If a pupil has recently moved from your school to a different school that uses Provision Map it is possible for plan, provision, passport, meeting log and file data about that pupil to be transferred to their new school. Please contact us when this is the case, as a setup process is required before the Transition tool is available and data can be requested. The following guide explains this setup process:

To manage incoming requests, mouse over the Transitioning tab at the top of the page and select Information requests (Approve / Deny) from the drop down menu.

You will be taken to a table of information requests. To approve or deny a request, tick the checkbox next to its entry in the table and click on the Approve or Deny buttons.