Reading time: 2 minutes
As part of the implementation of the ALN Reform Programme the ALN Innovation Fund made available across all Welsh regions is supporting to develop and promote innovative, multi-agency and cross-sector working to support learners with ALN. The funding is focused on developing approaches to improve:
- Early identification
- Transition planning
- Impact monitoring of supporting interventions
- ALNCO development
- Capacity of local post-16 provision and support
- Capacity of special schools to act as specialist support to mainstream schools
- Practice and arrangements for resolving disagreements and avoiding disputes
- Capacity of local authority-based specialist services
- Raising awareness about the range of local support available for learners with ALN and their families.
Want more information?
For a recap of what’s happening with the ALN Reform Programme – watch this short video: